Saturday, July 30, 2011

New to Tranny Phone Sex


I recently received an e-mail at UrTgirlDesire@yahoo.com from a self-professed phone sex virgin. He sounded so cute. Evidently he has been using the pictures here and on my web page to fantasize about me with. He seamed really shy at first until he started in about liking the looks of my cock. His typing fingers sure got busy then. “I want a kinky phone sex session with you where youLink to talk to me about how hard your fucking me. “ he wrote. “About how you own my ass AND my mouth and about how your gonna cum all over my face. Call me bitch and slut and names like that.”

He seams to know what he wants and he wants what I like. In his e-mail he said “I have a fantasy about being dominated by you.” and he wanted to know “Is Domination Phone Sex something you do or are you more of a bottom ?” I am a switch so I do both very well so I let him k now that when I wrote back to him and then gave him his first set of instructions as my new submissive phone sex slut. “Now call 1 888 837 3259 and tell the Dispatcher you want a 30 min freaky phone sex session with your Mistress Desire.”

I think you should do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment