Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I remember the first time

I remember the first time I went out as a woman. It was a new years eve and there was a big party in the hotel ballroom. I was excited and nervous as I got ready for my big debut e as a women. I undressed and slipped on my satin robe. I ran the tub and put five of my perfumed bubble bath beads into the steamy water. I lit several scented candles and slid my robe from my shoulders. I sank into the tub, luxuriating as the deliciously hot water slid up my flanks From my lingerie drawer, I selected a pretty ivory satin demi-bra and a delicious pair of ivory silk panties. I cuddled my breasts into the bra and snapped it. I chose a pair of sheer, nude seamed silk thigh-highs, with tiny bows embroidered on the heels and topped with lavish lace. On my left leg, I clasped on a very fine gold ankle bracelet with a tiny crystal heart charm. I brushed my hair. I did one hundred strokes, and my hair shone with golden highlights, falling around my shoulders in soft waves. I made up my eyes with very feminine arching brows and lids shadowed in pale rose. I had a beautiful gown to wear that night. It was a mauve silk chiffon that left my shoulders bare, with satin spaghetti straps and a long sheath skirt slit up the right side. My mirror showed me a very pretty young lady, and I trembled all over with excitement. This is what I had always wanted!

I grabbed a cap to the hotel and when we pulled up, I fished in my purse for some bills to pay him, and he swiveled around in his seat to face me. "No, Miss," he said, "you are so lovely, that looking at you in my mirror has been payment enough for me. Happy New Year.”

I walked over to the bar and perched on a stool. It was busy, and the bartenders were a little harried, so I just crossed my legs and waited patiently. A deep voice behind me said softly, "Hello." I turned, and there was a man, but not just a man; he was incredibly handsome, and his smile made my heart flutter. I smiled back, a little nervously, and he added, "My name is Brad. May I buy you a drink?" I graciously excepted his offer and ordered a tequila sunrise.

You are very beautiful, my dear," he said. "Would you like to dance?" The band was playing a very slow, romantic song, so I smiled back at him and held out my hand. He took it and helped me off my stool. He continued to hold my hand as he led me onto the dance floor. I was so amazed at what I was doing, and what he was doing to me. I had never danced with a man before in my life! He was holding me so tightly next to him, that I could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against my skirt as we danced. The thought that I, on my very first time out as a girl, was giving him an erection by dancing with him was the most excitingly feminine feeling I had ever experienced.

This was how I started my new life as a woman.... I was finally “out” and I've not looked back since.

Want to find out more about Sexy Shemale Phone Sex come visit me and the other T-girls in our very own Phone Sex chat room. You can always Instant message me at UrTgirlDesire on AIM or Yahoo. WE can set up your shemale phone sex session.


No comments:

Post a Comment